Industrial Coating Application Services in El Paso
If you require industrial coating services in El Paso, then you’ve come to the right place! Texas Enviroblast can apply any kind of industrial coatings, paints, and numerous other options of topcoats to any surface. We provide both residential and commercial services throughout the Southwest area. We work with high-quality, energy-efficient equipment making us the most environmentally friendly industrial coating provider around. Industrial coating is essentially a paint that gets applied to a surface to help with the protection of the surface and the aesthetic of it as well.
We Apply All Types of Protective Coatings and Primers to Any Surface
Industrial coating is primarily used for protecting a surface from various kinds of corrosion. It can also make some materials more resistant to things like fire and other complications.
The surfaces we coat include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
Coating can benefit many industries, including:
- Wind power
- Chemical plants
- In-plant paint shops
- Metal fabrication
- Storage Tanks
- Water and wastewater coatings
- Refineries & off-shore
- Macropoxy 920: Pre-Prime Penetrating Epoxy Pre-Primer
- Macropoxy 646: Fast Cure Epoxy
- Macropoxy 846: Fast Cure Epoxy
- Acrolon 218: HS Acrylic Polyurethane
- Acrolon 100: Urethane
- Dura-Plate 235: PW Multi-Purpose Epoxy
- KEM Bond: HS Primer
- Zinc Clad 5: Cold Galvanizing substitute
- Epo-Phen FF: Tank Lining and HI-Temp Coating
- Voc Aliphatic Polyurethane: Anti-Graffiti coating
Our Equipment: Graco e-Xtreme Electric Airless Sprayer
We chose the Graco e-Xtreme Electric Airless sprayer due to it’s environmentally friendly and energy-saving capabilities. By using an air-powered sprayer, it reduces the amount of energy needed by up to 80%. The 20% of the energy that it uses helps convert heat. With the minimal amount of pollution that it creates, it helps protect the surrounding environment more efficiently.
The Graco e-Xtreme Electric Airless sprayer is one of the top sprayers due to its sustainability. It’s the first electric pump for industrial applications that has obtained approval for potentially explosive atmospheres. It reduces the amount of greenhouse emissions, making it better for environmental protection, economic development by greening, and social development by reducing human consumption to sustainable limits. It’s one of the safest coating applicators around today. This makes it safe for both our customers and our staff.
Industrial Coating: What You Need to Know
- Electric power is safe, reliable, and convenient
- No air motor = no more icing issues
- Reduced noise providing significantly quieter noise when compared to an air motor
- Plug-in & Spray 240V/16A power ensures smooth, low-pulsation spraying
- Hazardous Location Approved
- ATEX, IECEx, and Class 1, Div. 1 approvals
- Energy savings save up to 80% of energy costs when compared to an air-operated sprayer.
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking for an environmentally-friendly industrial coating service that can come right to you, then look no further. Here at Texas EnviroBlast, we put an emphasis on eco-friendly products and high-quality service. Not only do we care about what equipment we use, but our customers as well. Don’t forget to let us know if you’re a veteran so that we can offer our veteran discount on the services we provide. For any questions, give us a call today to schedule a consultation and see how we can help you.